THE CONFERENCE | WOULD YOU LET A ROBOT BE YOUR DOCTOR?
The previous pandemic year trained us to act rapidly and welcome robots in many more areas than we expected before, especially in the health industry. Scientists and entrepreneurs united their superpowers to create new medtech solutions for medicine and healthcare service. With the help of artificial intelligence, machine learning and internet of things approaches they applied hospital services to home-ready practices. If you are interested in what latest innovations we will use in the near future for better physical and mental health, join the international conference WOULD YOU LET A ROBOT BE YOUR DOCTOR? which is powered by ATHIKA.
When | 18th of November
Where | Kaunas Science and Technology Park (Barsausko g. 59, Conference room No.2)
The conference is free of charge but registration is obligatory.
Apply here: https://forms.gle/VXzoBbpct5b1XCJ96
// AGENDA //
Moderator: Antanas Montvila – Vice President at European Junior Doctors Association
10.00-10.10 | The opening: welcome to Kaunas science and technology park (Paulius Nezabitauskas, Kaunas Science and Technology Park director)
10.10-10.20 | ATHIKA: Advanced Training in Health Innovation Knowledge Alliance (Alan Briones Delgado, ATHIKA project coordinator, Head of Future Network Architectures research line, at GRITS, La Salle – Ramon Llull University)
10.20-10.50 | Innovations in healthcare sector: digital solutions in modern hospital (Tomas Lapinskas, Director for Public Health, Research and Education Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences Kaunas Clinics)
10.50-11.20 | How to create a personalized fun and hassle-free journey towards enhanced metabolic health? (Nikita Pajanok, Chief Data Officer at Tyler Health)
11.20-11.45 | Coffee break
11.45-12.00 | Telecare: Aging, Technology and Health (Indre Svaraviciute, TELTONIKA TELEMEDIC Marketing Manager)
12.10-13.00 | ATHIKA online platform
- Jesús Berdún Peñato (eHealth expert and project manager, Fundació TIC Salut i Social (Catalan Ministry of Health))
- Fundamentals & specific IoT itinerary:
- Alan Briones Delgado (ATHIKA project coordinator, Head of Future Network Architectures research line, at GRITS, La Salle – Ramon Llull University)
- Naeem Ramzan (Professor of AI, Director of Affective and Human Computing for Smart Environment, University Of the West of Scotland, UK)
- Felix Agakov (Executive Director, Pharmatics, UK)
- Governance & Ethics:
- Kadri Simm (Associate professor of practical philosophy in the Institute of Philosophy and Semiotics, University of Tartu)
- Andreu Ulied (Engineer and entrepreneur, head of urban planning and consultancy company MCRIT, Barcelona)
13.00-13.15 | ATHIKA course: multifaceted perspectives on technologies (Niharika Singhal – Niharika Singhal (M.A in Information Technology Law, University of Tartu (2020-2021)
Interviewer: Kadri Simm (Associate professor of practical philosophy in the Institute of Philosophy and Semiotics, University of Tartu).
13.15-14.00 | Lunch break
Moderator: Jūratė Danėnienė – R&D expert at Kaunas Science and Technology Park
14.00-15.00 | The meeting with MedTech startups
ATHIKA – the international project which proposes to explore innovative approaches for technologically advanced training and support that explicitly integrates humanistic concerns, aimed at increasing the successful implementation of ICT – Internet of Things, Big data and Artificial Intelligence Systems integrated into Decision-Support Systems for the healthcare sector of European companies and ventures.