Jesús Berdún is an eHealth expert and Project Manager at Fundació TIC Salut Social. He has a BSc/MSc in Telecommunication Engineering and MSc in Technologies for International Cooperation and Human Development. He has more than 10 years’ experience in project management and consultancy in the field of digital transformation of healthcare sector, and 5 years’ experience in EU H2020 projects involving patients and health professionals. In International Cooperation, has worked in Latin America and Africa in IT for development in health, education and access to water, working in collaboration with different universities and NGOs, IT companies and international organizations.
Topics: eHealth, telehealth, digital transformation
• m-RESIST: mobile solutions for patients with treatment-resistant schizophrenia
• PIDaaS: biometric identification for access to patient health records
• HIPERMED platform: ehealth platform for real-time professional-to-professional collaboration
• Developing ICT resources in universities in Ethiopia
• Evaluation model on a telemedicine system in Cameroon